Saturday 31 May 2014

Day 31-Gratitude

Hi All

Well, I can't believe that I have managed to blog every day in May! It has shown me that I could blog a lot more than I have been doing and so I am first of all grateful to Summer for setting us the challenge. I have also met lots of new blogging friends and I hope to keep popping over and seeing them from time to time.


So here is my gratitude list today for my final post in the Blog Every Day in May Challenge:

I am grateful for:

  1. My daughter
  2. My husband
  3. My family
  4. My friends
  5. My health
  6. My job
  7. My house and possessions
  8. My life
Looking forward to reading your lists! Thanks for sharing this journey with me and looking forward to the next! I have a bit of a mad week coming up, we're off on our hols and then it is Chloe's christening! So my blog will be a little quiet over the next week but I hope to have lots to share with you when I return! Hope you will keep popping by...the next installment of my writing is written so watch this space those of you who wanted to read on ;)

Hugs
Arline
xx

5 comments:

  1. A lovely list. I still can't believe May is through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will continue to watch your space and see what is going on. this is a great list of things to be grateful for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list!! :)
    Hope you have a lovely week of holiday!
    Oooh.. looking forward to reading your next instalment :D
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to meet you this May. And I too am looking forward to reading the next instalment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been great blogging along with you this month! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete