Tuesday 20 May 2014

Day 20-Who inspires me?

Hi All

This was a hard question-who or what inspires me? I'm not sure this can be answered with just one word. Many things inspire me. The strong women of the past, I'm a bit of a feminist deep down lol! Writers inspire me, being able to get their creative ideas down in a way that entertains others. Strong people who go through so much, don't moan and just get on with life counting their blessings inspire me. The world around us and how it is constantly changing inspires me. My family and friends. My work colleagues. My husband and little girl. I can't really narrow it down to one thing but I hope that in some point in my life that I am able to inspire someone in some way. I found a couple of quotes that I thought were very apt for this post:





Looking forward to reading about what inspires you! Hope this post isn't too much of a cop out lol!
Hugs
Arline
xx

3 comments:

  1. I think so far in this challenge, this would have to be one of the harder questions to just narrow down to one answer. Loved reading your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Arline. I read this post by Caylee Grey on writing and thought you might like it too. http://cayleegrey.com/2014/05/the-best-writing-advice-ive-ever-received/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hun, that's really sweet. I'll go and have a mooch!x

      Delete