Saturday 10 May 2014

Day 10-A fashion, beauty or life tip.

Hi All

Well I found this topic really difficult! I'm not really a fashionista or a beauty guru so I thought about whether I could think of a life tip. So here it is:


I am a bit of a people pleaser and like to make everyone happy, not offend anyone and keep the peace. However, recently I have finally realised that you can never please everyone! I used to think it was really selfish to follow the advice above but I have now come to the conclusion that it isn't. Sometimes you have to put yourself first. After a lot of reflection recently, I realised that by trying to make everyone happy I was making myself unhappy or stressing myself out. Of course I'm not saying that you should never try to please others but you should never lose sight of what you are trying to do. I hope that makes sense!

Be happy and I look forward to hearing all of your tips on fashion, beauty and life!
Hugs
Arline
xx

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant advice! I'm an expert at it now that I'm 50 (everything but running is easier at 50!)

    ReplyDelete