Monday 2 February 2015

Day 2. Currently reading...



Hi All

My second day of blogging in February! What I am currently reading....


'About a Girl' by Lindsey Kelk

Over the past year or two I have really enjoyed reading Lindsey Kelk's novels. I started with 'I heart New York' and fell in love with the 'I heart' series! If you like girly chick lit then it is definitely a series to try. So recently I decided to try her other books. I am really enjoying 'About a Girl' so far. It has the same humour and witty characters as her other novels and is definitely another feel good tale. What I really enjoy about Kelk's novels, and this is no different, is the way it allows you to live another person's life so vividly, another person who is usually a lot braver and prettier than you! Lol! I will do a proper review when I have finished reading but so far...

Tess, a bit of a control freak just like me, has had her life turned upside down as she has lost the job that had consumed her life for so long. She lives with someone she hates and a simple misunderstanding, accidentally on purpose, takes her on a new journey and career....to Hawaii as a photographer! It has just started getting interesting as she has just been found out to be a fraud, as well as trying to avoid the advances of a man who clearly won't be any good for her! I'm looking forward to seeing how her tale is going to unfold...will keep you posted ;-)

What are you reading right now? I'd love to read about it.

Thanks for popping by.
Arline
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment