Friday 27 December 2013

A New Year, A New Adventure and of course, A New Blog!



Hi All


Well we are almost at the end of 2013 and what better way to look at the new year by beginning a new blog for all of my little adventures!


I decided to try out a brand new blog rather than continue with Arline's Allsorts (although I couldn't close it down just in case!) I'm beginning a very scary but wonderful new adventure, hopefully in the new year if dates are correct! We are about to be parents...due date is 11th January! I thought as I'm going to be off on maternity leave and experiencing this for the first time, I would try to blog about it! (Time allowing with a new baby in the house!)


I am still planning on documenting my crafting projects, in particular Project Life which I am hoping to begin in 2014! And continuing to organise things in general! Firstly, I will need to get used to organising myself and baby I think! Lol! I am also hoping to review any books that I have read...I've had loads for Christmas so best get reading, and am going to try and commit to blogging about something at least once a week. Of course, for the first few weeks after baby is born I may go a little AWOL but then I'm hoping to keep myself on track.


I'm determined to blog more this year.....hubby has even bought me a camcorder so I may even venture into some videos.....but this is definitely going to be my main new year's resolutions this year....more on this to follow!


So, this is my cozy corner in cyberland that I hope will be of some interest to you. I will try and post things that are useful from time to time, as well as just my journey into motherhood and my daily adventures!


So grab yourself a coffee and a piece of cake and come and enjoy the ride with me!


Hugs

Arline
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment